On this beautiful day!

Hi! I'm back and wow it's been a crazy past couple weeks! So first and for most I bought one of my dream cars! A 1995 Nissan 240sx with the updated 97/98 Kouki style front and rear end, I wish I could have picked up a 97/98 but either way its a major win! I have been driving it around everyday since I picked it up. Oh by the way, did I mention I drove all the way up to the bay area from LA and drove back down! It was an insane drive, we basically started driving at around 1pm, stopped at a friends house and then continued to drive back at about 60/65 mph. We stopped once to refuel and kept going. The car handled great despite having no air conditioning (AC) or power steering (PS). When we did arrive at the only stop, the car made it to the gas station and then cut off, which I later found out was because we were driving it in 90+ degree weather for such a long time. Once we let it cool for about 30-45 min, it started right back up. 

Anyways, to move on, I finished reading the Bigger Pockets real estate investing book. I would highly recommend this read to anyone starting off with real estate even if you are not looking at investing, it is still an extremely informative book on the overall process of buying property.

Well I hope to keep posting often and when ever possible but it has been a crazy past few months, with Covid-19, BLM and personally moving from one place to another. By the way, in the next few hours we'll be getting a brand new couch that's been on order for the past 5 weeks! My parents are also finally moved in and getting everything organized in the new home. These next few weeks should be pretty interesting since we'll be unpacking, organizing and working on some other home improvement projects.

Till next time...

Comments

Popular Posts