Week by Week!

Wow, time sure does fly when you're having fun or should I say learning new things everyday. Here's a quick recap on what I've been focusing on. The main items I have been focusing on lately are, investing, geometric dimensioning and tolerance, real estate, programming and just plain reading! I schedule my day out to include at least 30 min of doing each of these tasks. Anything with a book, I've made it a goal to at least get a chapter a day. In this case, GD&T and Code are the two books that I'm currently devouring. Once I finish both I'll move onto one of the many real estate books that I need to finish and a Design of manufacturing book that I so conveniently happen to find in a backpack I though I had lost along time ago. 
Did I mention I moved to a new place about a month ago. The place is not too far from where I previously lived in Orange County California, although now in Los Angeles County.
Hope to post soon, I'm going to do some research on adding new items to each post, maybe customize the font, add videos, gifs, etc. 
In the mean time, enjoy this image/gif??


Comments

Popular Posts