Time doesn't wait for anyone!

 First of all, its been a while! I did say I was planning to post at least once a week but man this has gone on for too long! There have been a lot of updates since I last posted on here so I'll try to condense everything down into a paragraph or two!

First of all, I crossed off a huge item off of my bucket list, I went skydiving in San Diego (awesome place to do it) and it was amazing! It definitely was not what I expected (rollercoaster vibes) but was overall a good experience. I would highly recommend it to anyone that has this on their bucket list. I also took a road trip with one of my good friends up to San Francisco. We stopped in Morro Bay, Santa Cruz, Big Sur, and San Francisco! 

Did I also mention that my dad and I built a pergola/gazebo in the backyard as well? Yeah, this was one of our major summer projects that we completed in a few weeks. Check out how it turned out (ignore the 240 under it). Since we are talking about the backyard, my wife and I also decided to plant a Hass avocado tree to accompany the other fruit trees that are there. It seems like we won't be getting any avocados this season but we do hope for it to start producing some next year. 


One more item to note, I ended up buying another somewhat project car (oops!). I bought a 1999 Porsche Boxster from a family friend. I had been wanting another convertible roadster for some time now (I owned a 1999 Mazda Miata a few years back). I picked it up this past Saturday and have been doing some work on it this week. First, I replaced the spark plugs (chirping noise during low speeds), replaced front trunk and trunk struts, fixed faulty connection not allowing soft top to operate, fixed horn honking all the time issue, replaced ignition switch so far. I did notice that the car blows white smoke on startup and the oil cap is hard to remove when the engine is on, which leads me to believe the air oil separator has gone bad. That's going to be replaced this Friday once the part arrives.

That's all for now folks! Till next time which I hope is soon!

Ollie



P.S. Today is election day! Hoping for the best!

Comments

Popular Posts