Next Friday!

Well it's looking like I'm going to be posting every Friday at this pace! A lot has somewhat happened this week, it was Kims 14th B-day party this past weekend so we had a lot of family over on Sunday. We had some kabobs, carne asada, ceviche and agua chile (spicy water) which was pretty good. I had an interview this week for a company called Wheels (micro-mobility) which went well. I also reached out to a good college of mine that works at Rivian to see if there are any open positions (hope to hear back from them soon)! Today I decided to finally finish the office (see images), I put up the two 6 ft shelfs and the 8ft floating desk which looks amazing! 
Did I mention that the 240sx now has power steering?!? I got the power steering pump in the mail, installed it and hooked up the Chase Bays lines to it and BAM it drove silky smooth. We pushed the AC install till possibly this weekend or next week.
P.S. Books currently reading: CODE by Charles Petzold, Zen and The Art Of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert M. Pirsig and G,D&T by Alex Krulikowski.

Till next time!

AOC

Comments

Popular Posts